Financial Institutions like any other organizations need to engage with customers on a human level to build long-term trusted relationships through digital channels.
This means creating deep human levels of engagement that digital channels have yet to address. At the end of the day, customers will continue to self-select to the bank that provides the least amount of friction and the most relevant support and guidance.
As banks look to bring back a human level of engagement and assistance to digital channels, as well as assistance to branch staff with complex products, and multidimensional customer journeys, the following
- Compliance, Regulations: Auditable and Secure
- Engagement with contextually useful information that is consistent and compliant
- Providing financial packages that are valuable to the customer
- Consistency across all touchpoints
- Discovery: Asking questions first and not making assumptions
Download the whitepaper: Human Engagement in Digital Banking